Continuous improvement in manufacturing processes: acquire the technology capable of providing quality required and listening to employees in the workplace.
– Continuous product improvement: ensuring safe product design that comply with our clients’ needs.
– Broaden our product range so that it serves the general market needs, but that is also serves more technical and discerning market needs: we achieve this through an efficient and skilled technical department.
– Continually improve clients deliveries: we aim to deliver goods in perfect condition and on time.
– Supplier selection criteria, assessing their production capacity: the raw materials and components that we buy from suppliers should arrive at our factory with the required quality.
- Reduce the impact our activity may have on the environment: waste management, improve waste separation, manage effluents and optimise water and energy consumption.
Permanently motivate the organisation’s team members: awareness, information and training.
– Identification of resources, whether human or technological, to ensure continuous improvement.